Cassava (Manihot esculenta), also called manioc, a woody shrub is extensively cultivated as an annual crop in tropical and subtropical regions for its edible starchy tuberous root, a major source of carbohydrates. Cassava is the third-largest source of carbohydrates for meals in the world. It is classified as sweet or bitter, depending on the level […]
- The N & K factor : The Big Elephant in cassava production.
- Cassava Chips Production
- Cassava: Weed Management importance on Profitability.
- Cassava Poised to Be Next GM Success
- CassavaHUB NG : The one stop center for all your Cassava needs.
- 8 Foods That Are Derived From Cassava
- Steps to start Cassava Farming
- Cassava Farming in Nigeria